2017/09/25

How to Fix iPhone or iTunes Error 3194

One day, I want to update my iPhone, and suddenly I see “Failed to recover iPhone: An unknown error occurred (3419)”. Then I am a little nervous and worry about my mobile phone and computer. But luckily, after I asked my brother I know this situation just because the device is accidentally disconnected, or iTunes failed to notify the device into the recovery state, and he also tell me how to fix iPhone or iTunes Error 3194.


You may so curious about it. You may can’t believe that it just with the help of a software called iPhone data recovery. The software can can not only recover data from iPhone phone, it also can solve many system problem, such as iPhone restarts endlessly, iPhone keep looping on the Apple logo, iPhone or iTunes Error 3419,3014,4005,4013. In addition, the program also providing three simple ways to get back any lost and deleted data from your iOS devices with a click. During the following I will tell you how to fix iPhone or iTunes Error 3194.

            

Steps to fix iPhone or iTunes Error 3419

Step 1. Select the system recovery toolkit and connect iPhone to PC

First of all what you have to do is download and install iPhone data Recovery on your computer. After running it, you can see all the tools from the main interface, please choose "System Recovery". Next, connect your iPhone to your computer via the USB line. When the program detects your phone, click "Start".


Note: After using this tool, your iPhone will be updated to the latest iOS version. And if your iPhone is a jailbroken one, then it will be updated to non-jailbroken. If you have unlocked your iPhone before, then it will be re-locked again.


Step 2. Download and select firmware for your iPhone

Next, the program will into another interface, you need to select and download the appropriate firmware for your iPhone. The program will automatically detect your iPhone model and provide the latest version firmware. You just need to click "Download".



Step 3. Fix your iPhone to normal

When the firmware download is finished, the program will automatically repair your iPhone. It will take you a few minutes. When your iPhone fix to normal mode, the program will display "repair of the operating system is complete" message. Now, your iPhone get rebirth, just check and enjoy it.





More info:

How to Repair iPhone That are Stuck in DFU Mode

Repair iOS System Issues, Fix iOS System to Normal on iPhone

How to Get iPhone Out Of Apple Logo Screen


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous17/4/18 20:04

    Sounds Good!
    I was also suffering with same issue and visited iPhone store and spent too much money to fix but you explained everything step by step. Thanks for sharing this informative blog.Apple iPhone repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.iphone repair mission

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is really irritating. A good web site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    IT company

    ReplyDelete
  4. itunes can be tricky. you did a wonderful job over here! Thanks for sharing
    All the things about iphone repair. discussed over here.
    The FIX - Brass Mill Center
    495 Union St#2154 Waterbury CT 06706
    (860) 994-9013

    ReplyDelete