2016/10/25

How to Repair iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/7 That Won't Turn On

Watching our beloved iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/7 can not open, what I shall do? If you are not a professional maintenance staff, then the problem is really very few people can independently solve.

But don't worry! I have encountered a similar problems and my phone was completely out of the question. The things happened as follows. That day, after I jailbreak my iPhone 7, it could not turn on. This has brought me a great trouble, because I had an important meeting tomorrow and I must go. So I didn't have enough time to take my iPhone to the maintenance point. Fortunately, my friend recommend a software to me that is Dr.Fone for iOS. At last, I repaired my iPhone 7 that won't turn on in time.


And now I want to share this software to you. Dr.Fone for iOS has received critical acclaim from the users. It can recover iOS data, recover iOS system, backup & restore iOS data, etc. It can repair your iPhone, iPod and iPad whatever it is in the recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc without data lost.

            

Steps to Repair iPhone 5/5S/6/6S/7 that Won't Turn On

Step 1. Launch Dr.Fone for iOS

First of all, launch Dr.Fone for iOS. Then choose "More Tools" in the left side of the window and select "iOS System Recovery". Don't forget to connect your iPhone to computer, then click "Start".




Step 2. Select and Download the firmware

It is the firmware that able be used to fix the iOS system. You need to download it for your crash device. Dr.Fone for iOS will recognize your device and offer the latest iOS version for you. So you can download it directly or select the other version by yourself. Then click "Download" and wait it.






Step 3. Fix your device to normal

The download process will last for a little while and once it completed, the program will begin to repair your device automatically. The whole process also need a few moments, you just need to keep your device is connected. And then you can use your iOS device as normal.






More info:

Fix iPhone iPad Stuck On Apple Logo/White Screen/Boot Logo

[Solved]How to Fix iOS System Issues

3 comments:

  1. Right away this website will probably definitely usually become well known with regards to most of website customers, due to the fact careful accounts and in addition tests. iphone doctor baton rouge louisian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed with the special and informative contents that you just offer in such short timing.iphone repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very big problem in IOS devices, thanks for sharing such a great information. It really helped me a lot. Iphone repair experts in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete